American Express Supports Small Businesses Buy Local Movement
Contents of this site are provided by City to City Market, its florist members, employees or its licensors,
including text, graphics and images- unless otherwise noted. City to City Market is in no way responsible
for, or has control of, the content of any external web site links.
We follow the typical web protocol through a general creative commons license, also generally known as guide for internet sharing" where we believe in providing, and receiving, proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
If you own rights to any of the contents, and do not wish them to appear here, you may submit a
notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by emailing our
customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringed. Please provide URL(s)
where an example of the copyrighted work can be viewed.
2. Location of infringing material. Please provide the URL(s) of the allegedly infringing material
that you are asking us to remove.
3. Your contact information: complete name, telephone number and electronic mail address. OR,
contact details of the copyright holder, you represent.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained
of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury,
that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a
copyright that is allegedly infringed.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION, YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE EMAILS ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS IN YOUR LOCAL MARKET.