1616 N. Walnut St.
Dover , OH 44622
We are a family owned & operated local flower shop. Baker Florist has been serving the Tuscarawas county since 1924. Baker Florist is now owned by 4th generations Dalene Baker. Founded by her Great Grandparents, Roy and Hazel Baker, in downtown Dover in 1924. It was moved to its present location at 1616 N Walnut Street two years later.